- Apply fundamental principles and methods of Computer Science to a wide range of applications.
- Apply mathematical and scientific reasoning to a variety of computational problems.
- Design, correctly implement and document solutions to significant computational problems in the field of the mathematical sciences.
- Foremulate solutions to computing problems.
- Analyze and compare alternative solutions to computing problems.
- Design and implement software sstems that meet specified design and performance requirements.
- Apply aadvance algorithmic and mathematical concepts to the design and analysis of software.
- Apply sound principles to the synthesis and analysis of computer systems.
- Work effectively in teams to design and implement solutions to computational problems.
- Communicate effectively, both orall and writing.
- Think critically and creatively, both independently and with others.
- Recognize the social and ethical responsibilities of a professional working in the discipline.
- Adapt to new developments in the field of mathematical sciences.
- Conduct a scientific research in the area of mathematical sciences and information technology.
Regulation And Laws