- Offering programmes leading to the B.Sc. degree in computer science, Information Technology, Mathematics, and Statistics.
- Providing postgraduate traning and promoting research in Mathematical Sciences and Information Technology.
- Strengthening awareness of the unity of Mathematical Sciences as well their applicability to solving problems arising in real life.
- Contributing to the development of teaching Mathematical Sciences at the Primary and Secondary Schools levels.
- Providing training and consultancy in Information Technologand Mathematical Sciences to both the public and private sectors.
- Establishing links with academic inistitutions and centers of excellence.
Regulation And Laws